Translate

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Music City Mayhem Round 27: The Cultivation vs Levi Weaver

The Verdict


Call it a bribe, but these guys promised me a muffin basket. Really though, it's hard for me to vote against an artist as talented as Levi Weaver, and The Cultivation are one of the only groups that that could make me do it. "Drive" is the kind of song that just begs for about 20 listens in a row every time I put it on, and I can only imagine that it's even better live. I also love that they describe their genre as "fun rock n roll," because amidst the sea of young rock bands that are either taking themselves way too seriously or trying way too hard to convince you that they're not taking themselves seriously, it's refreshing to see some dudes making good rock music that's fun to listen to...and having a great time doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment